Elliot is looking for a skilled, hands on studio intern to support the team. Are you motivated to discover new ways of fashion? Do you have the skills to make clothes from scratch (and scraps), from idea to toile to actual garment? Are you interested in art and eager to learn more about it? Then you might be the one we’re looking for.
Elliot is a collaboration between fashion, art and performance. It is an ongoing research on movement, space, colour and contrast. Within Elliot we create garments for everyday wear, focused on quality and lasting for longer. All garments are unique and made in the moment. We care about detail and aim for something worthwhile. Elliot is innovation within nostalgia, where craft and intuition are most important.
Description studio internship:
- researching concepts
- assisting in design process
- creating patterns and toiles
- production of the garments
- researching material and techniques
- assisting during photoshoots and collaboration projects
- assisting in PR and instagram
- assisting with organizational tasks
- and maybe some shitty intern tasks
- motivated and eager to learn
- an independent worker with a high sense for crafts
- skilled in the process of garment making (sewing, pattern drawing, hand stitching, etc)
- sufficient with adobe photoshop, illustrator and indesign
- willing to work 2 or 3 days a week (but also flexible during busy periods)
Send your CV, motivation and portfolio to email@example.com, and show us your obsession.